Entry Level
  • Entry Level Social Content Writing Service
  • Designed to deliver the perfect amount of social content
  • Promotional content and images
  • Custom hints and tips for real estate industry
  • And much more...
Find Out More
Strategic Campaign
  • Everything in the Entry Level Package
  • High quality, tailored, images and social media content
  • Finding and posting appropriate supportive and engaging articles
  • Short lived and seasonal promotions
  • Entire social dashboard in your brand
Find Out More
Live Social Media
  • Everything in the Strategic Package
  • This is the equivalent of employing a full time social media expert
  • Dedicated telephone number for you to contact our team!
  • Social media interaction
  • And much more...
Find Out More

With practically every realty transaction beginning with some type of online search, realty professionals, house buyers, sellers and investors all rely on the internet when it pertains to starting and finishing a realty transaction.

Now, with the arrival of social networking, it is more important than ever that realty professionals get involved with the most beneficial social areas.

Facebook,Youtube,Twitter, LinkedIn and G+ is among those communities and we are going to harness the power of Social Media to market your real estate business.

Our real estate social media marketing techniques include our 80/20 ratio. This implies 80 % of the material on your pages will be regarding way of livings, funny real estate posts, local events, home maintenance tips or client interests. The other 20 % will be content about yourself and your listings.

This will develop your brand and image, individuals are more going to work with those they understand and trust.  We are focused on ROI here at Realtor Social Marketing and all we do is marketing for the real estate industry. This gives us the unique opportunity to focus only on this industry and know what works and what doesn’t.

Exactly How Your Real Estate Business Will Benefit:

  • Save effort and time.

  • We will utilize the power of social media for you in your area.

  • Increased web traffic to your site.

  • Get your real estate listings in front of more buyers.

  • Bring in even more Sellers.

  • Show your clients they are being well marketed!

  • Work with a team that specializes in Canadian real estate social media marketing!